Monday, November 5, 2012

River of News is now free to download


A new edition of River of News hit the App Store this weekend. It is now free to download. That's right - free! Tell your friends. Tell your mother. Tell your accountant.

The free version is supported by ads and doesn't have any sharing with external services like Facebook, Twitter, or Instapaper. You can purchase an upgrade within the app to remove the ads and enable sharing.

I have many new things planned for River of News in the coming months.

Edit: I should have made it clear that existing customers who've purchased River of News will never see ads. It's safe to upgrade.
 


3 comments:

  1. So, if i upgrade my purchased version to the current i will start getting ads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome if you could make it a universal app so I could enjoy River of News on my iPhone as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm unable to log in to River of News with my google account. I have google's two step verification enabled on my account... is it possible that River of News doesn't support this?

    ReplyDelete